Monday, November 12, 2012

TEMPTATION!!!

I am trying to limit my snacking. I will snack and not eat. I have so far, not succeded. I bought a pecan pie for Thanksgiving. So yummy. I love pumpkin pie more, but pecan pie is so good.
So the other night, I go into my kitchen to find a yummy snack. I am looking and nothing. I open my freezer. And a light comes on, I think I hear angels singing and the light is shining on the pie. Ok the light comes on when I open the door, and the pie is right under the light. But with my snack hunger intensifying, this is what I saw. I tell myself NO. It's for Thanksgiving. I walk away. I say to myself, I DON'T NEED A SNACK. I AM A CHAMPION! I am sitting on the couch watching a movie. I am getting hungrier. The pie is in my head. EAT ME. JUST ONE PIECE. IM TOO BIG FOR 3 KIDS AND YOU. IT'S OK. He has a point. I go in get a plate and cut me a slice. I enjoy this piece of pie. I am in heaven.

I think I must of blacked out because half the pie is missing and there is no note. MY PIE HAS GONE MISSING. I am so sad. I now must either try and find another one, or make one. I think I will wait until it is about 2-3 days out from Thanksgiving. No pie is safe in this house. *sigh*


What are your temptations?!

No comments:

Post a Comment