Thursday, October 25, 2012

*~* Friends *~*

I have a friend whom I have never met. She owns a blog as well(I have her down at the bottom, well her page lol) and she will know who I am talking about. She has a problem. I don't want to share details, as its not me. But I wanted her to know, she is a beautiful person. Inside and out. We have known each other for quite a few years. I value her friendship so much! She is so smart, creative, opinionated, funny, and just a good person to have a talk with. She is busy with 3 kids(2 of which are in school) and just all around the mommy/wife things. Like most of us are. But the exceptional thing about her is, she is involved with the PTO. I refuse. My PTO is full of those Suzy Homemaker, Martha Stewart types. I love Suzy Homemaker. Martha Stewart scares me lmao. But she is awesome!

I wanted you to know this! Her blog is Mommy Chronicles! Check her out! She is an awesome person and her blog is great!

I love you and hope to meet you in real life soon and you are one awesome person!!

Do you guys have that one friend? Or even more?!

1 comment:

  1. You are an awesome friend and I hope that one day, we will actually get to meet!

    ReplyDelete