Thursday, October 25, 2012

~*~Kids TV Shows~*~

I am taking another break lol. I need to, my back is doing some serious painful things right now. So as I sit here, thinking, trying to redefine the blog here, my kids are watching Dora the Explorer. I don't mind a little TV during the day. My TV is constantly on, but that doesn't mean they watch it all the time. I just like the sound of it. Anyways, I am thinking of all cartoons they watch and I'm thinking the writers/producers of these shows must be idiots. And let me explain:

Dora-Her parents let her run wild with animals, and go to strange places and be in danger and don't even care.

Max and Ruby-Abanoned by parents!! I don't ever remember reading about rabbits just leaving their young behind. I thought rabbits stuck with them???

Umizoomi-Teaches math, got it. But when a child needs to earn money to buy something, they jump in and help. What exactly is that teaching the child? That, yes helping is nice and good and you should always help, but also, when you want to earn money just ask for help and expect all proceeds go to you! Not split up the money even though they helped you.

Yo gabba gabba-Hey lets make a show about crazy colors, music, cartoons and creatures so when they kids get older it will make them think drugs are COOL! Ok, not exactly, but come on, this show makes it look like an acid trip.

Diego-Same thing as Dora.

This is just some of the shows my kids watch. We also watch Disney Junior and Little Einsteins is just like Dora and Diego. But I like a majority of the shows on Disney Junior.

I can almost guarantee tell what you're thinking. WELL HAVE THEM WATCH THAT AND NOT NICKJR. First, disney junior doesnt stay on that long(time zones suck) and the kids like nickjr. Its our job as parents to teach our kids right from wrong. Yes I get all this, this post was just a little joke.

Have some of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment