Saturday, May 12, 2012

Child Training :)

I have 3 kids. A 5 year old, a 3 year old, and a 2 year old. The oldest 2 are girls and my youngest is a boy. My oldest is into the whole JUSTIN BEIBER fad. Its better than most singers nowadays. Wearing clothes that my 3 yr old can fit, the lyrics are about money, sex, drinking and partying. But she is in love with him. And I realized, this boy liking will only get worse with age. She is already into makeup, dresses, modeling. She is 5 going on 16. What happened to my little girl? I want her to stay little, no care in the world, not liking boys. She will be in kindergarten this coming up school year. She was already in kindergarten, but she isn't mentally ready for 1st grade. Socially, maybe, but she still has some learning. So I am wanting to make it where she won't struggle too bad in 1st grade.

My 3 year old is another story. She was born with a delay, but it's something that with extra help she can overcome it and she is. She is talking so much better. She is also very emotional. She can't even poop in the toilet without freaking out. So, potty training her to poop in the toilet is a challenge all in itself. She is shy, but once you get to know her, she is all over you. Wanting to play, wanting to cuddle. She is my lovable ladybug!

My son(2) is so different. He is a bully. He will want to fight, bite, pull hair, step on you, sit on you, anything that can cause pain. He is also very loving and cuddly. He is the sweetest I have met. His vocabulary is great!! He is now learning his shapes, and counting.

So my question, what are your fears of you child(ren) growing up? If your child was a biter, how did you break him? And the pooping in the toilet, any suggestions!?










 

No comments:

Post a Comment